Sunday, June 21, 2009

sad.

as i sip through my last glass of wine, with M and V asleep and both softly snoring, after a(nother) rainy, chilly yet beautiful day spent enjoying each other on father's day/our 6th anniversary, i can not help but be sad. on such a special day.

i saw a completely stupid show on TLC today called something like "i didn't know i was pregnant" with this pretty large gal with PCOS who did not think she could get pregnant and thought the weight gain was from being depressed about unemployment and ultimately was given an enema for stomach pain and actually plopped a baby instead of a poop in the toilet.
i can't even get aggravated at this anymore. i am just sad.

i saw a family of 6 today, fighting their umbrellas and double stroller against the blustery rain. there were 5 girls probably 10 and under, and a baby boy. i assumed outloud to V that they kept having kids until they had a boy. who really knows, maybe they'll have more.
and this made me sad too.

sweet M tore through a photo album from last summer/fall and i was shocked by how much he's grown. he still looked a bit like a baby back then, not the little boy that he is right now. he had baby hair, and hands, and cheeks. he would still fall asleep in my arms.
this made me really sad.

i start lupron on wednesday, and take my last BCP next sunday.

please let this be the cycle that ends this sadness.

1 comment:

casicola said...

Thanks for your comment. This is such a trying process....alll of it. I cant watch that show, " I didnt know I was pregnant" and now with Jon and Kate getting divorced I am so sad...because Im sure she fought like we are to get pregnant and now they are divorcing:(
your starting BC again soon? how long did it take to get a cycle when they didnt do a transfer? I still have gotten a cycle...If your about to start BC and I do too, we will be one similar time lines...YaYaY!!!!
btw, I dont know how hard it is to get 25 eggs and none of the fertilize...I was sad they only got 7 and only 5 fertilized and as of the other day only one lived....so I cant imagine what u have gone through...